CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

small talk: these conversations often begin with or consist entirely of comments on the weather

Small talk is inappropriate and/or awkward:

  • when you're in the dentist's chair
  • when you've just exited a stall in a restroom and have to chat with the bathroom attendant
  • when you're waiting in line at a drugstore and happen to be buying something embarrassing
  • before I've had my coffee in the morning

"Awkward silence, begone" --->Entertaining small talk topics http://media.www.bgnews.com/media/storage/paper883/news/2008/01/17/Forum/Awkward.Silence.Begone.5.Tips.For.Small.Talk-3155358.shtml

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I am not sure if I am posting this in the wrong place, this is still new to me, but I received your request for fun tips on the Bahamas, unfortunately I have never been there. I am sorry. Are you interested in any other islands?

Unknown said...

thats funny! and soo true LOL